Sunday, August 06, 2006

Donated blood for 1st time

Today Pashya (kalya) and myself celebrated Friendship Day by donating blood. We were both first timers. The last time I tried was when a blood donation camp was organised in our college. I did all the formalities and was in the queue with other friends with the blood collecting rubber bag in my hand. The last thing I remember was that I saw one of my friend's arm being pricked by the needle. The next moment when I woke up, I was on floor and 10 people were surrounding me. Since that day, I was somewhat afraid of the whole stuff despite having the urge to donate blood. But today I kept all the past aside and went ahead for it. The one thing I did today was not to have a look at blood and it all went well.

...Pravin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kodos to Mr.Pravin Bhalerao